Gastric sleeve plication
The procedure is currently performed in limited clinical trial in the United States. Many bariatric surgeons are calling the most exciting advancement in weight loss surgery since adjustable gastric banding.
Early patient data demonstrate weight loss results similar to gastric bypass with no reports of complications. The procedure, best understood as an evolution of the more familiar sleeve gastrectomy surgery, offers weight loss surgery patients a number of very critical benefits:
- A minimally invasive procedure. Only 3 nights total hospital stay!
- No loss of stomach tissue
- the 'sleeve' is created by suturing rather than removal (preserving nutrient absorption capability)
- No devices - no staples, no bands, no fills
- Reduced risk of early or late complications
- Does not impair patient dietary habits
- Early data (patients at 6-12 months post procedure) indicate resultant weight loss is comparable to gastric bypass
About the procedureProcedure package cost: $ 4,399 USD
View procedure image
- Bypass Revision Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Plication
- Mini-gastric bypass
- Gastric bypass
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Duodenal Switch
- The BioEnterics® Intragastric balloon
- The gallbladder
Contact us today!